We can sum up the new trend in the world of condo living with one simple word. You guessed it, micro. We know what you’re thinking; how will all of your belongings fit without looking like you belong in an episode of “Hoarding: Buried Alive”? Well, just because the trend is moving towards small spaces, doesn’t mean that your peace of mind and orderly lives need to suffer. We thought it would be helpful to provide a list of resources and solutions for even the smallest of rooms you could imagine:
- You begin and end your day in the bathroom. Why not make it a place you long to return to rather then turn away from? Here are 30 BIG ideas for small (but functional) bathrooms.
- Is it an office or a spare bedroom? Multi-purpose rooms are essential to both you and your guest’s well-being. Tips on how to make the most of your space.
- Colour schemes and furniture arrangement are challenge for many. Professionals share their top 10 favourite décor tips and tricks for your small spaces.
- As the saying goes, ‘Your home is your sanctuary’, and so it should be. Have a look at these five examples, which range in style, that prove tight spaces can be therapeutic.
- And then there is that room… We all have those places in our homes that we have no idea what to do with. From disguising awkward spaces to discovering hidden closet storage, Apartment Therapy gives us some answers.
All these tips will help you conquer the art of small space living, but there is one more tip that is essential to your success. Find out the Golden Rule you need to stick to, and visit us on Facebook and Twitter to let us know which tip you found most effective.