Planning to buy a home? Sell a home? Perhaps you’re looking for the latest and greatest products, or some ideas and inspiration? Mark your calendars! Coming soon to Toronto and Ottawa, here’s why a day at a Home Show is time well spent.
We all know that keeping a home current can increase its value. Whether it’s changing the look and feel of your space, gathering design tips or learning about the latest in home technology, the Toronto and Ottawa Home Shows are the place to be. Features and exhibitors have the tips and advice to help make a house a “home” while increasing its curb appeal and overall market value.
Upcoming Home Shows:
GTA Home & Reno Show presented by RE/MAX taking place on Family Day weekend (Feb. 16 – 19, 2018) at the International Centre in Mississauga. Visit the GTA Home & Reno Show for innovative products and great advice from real pros including HGTV host Scott McGillivray presented by Thomasville Cabinets.
The National Home Show presented by RE/MAX and co-located with Canada Blooms takes place over March break (Mar. 9 – 18, 2018) at the Enercare Centre in Toronto and is the largest North American display of innovative products, new ideas, and great deals for all things home and garden. Check out more than 800 retailers and industry experts.
The Ottawa Home & Garden Show takes place March 22-25, 2018 at the EY Centre in Ottawa. Visit the Ottawa Home & Garden Show for the latest tips, landscaping ideas and interior design options for your home.
Top 10 reasons to attend a home show:
1. Learn about new products and companies. See the latest from hundreds of exhibitors.
2. See and interact with products in person. The internet is a great tool for researching upcoming home projects, but nothing beats getting hands-on and talking to a person about if it is what you are looking for.
3. Source inspiration for a specific project. With experts, exhibitors, and features within steps from you, you’ll be more prepared than expected for your next home project.
4. Get advice from experts & celebrities. Learn from industry home experts, this is your source for inspiration!
5. Special deals. With so many exhibitors, visitors are sure to find special promotions only available at the show.
6. Helps in the decision process of which home project to pursue. Bring your sketches and get renovation or design advice on upcoming projects.
7. Attend demonstrations or workshops. This is the opportunity to walk away from a home show with a newly acquired skill that you can use at home.
8. Shop for specific products or services. Do the research online on the Exhibitor Directory and make a list of all the exhibitors you want to visit to make the most of your limited time at the event.
9. Discover new home tech. Get familiar with some of the latest in smart home technologies.
10. Something for everyone. No matter what your age, there is something at the shows for everyone to enjoy!
Contact your RE/MAX Agent today to receive your complimentary tickets to any of these shows!