RE/MAX agents believe in helping others in our local communities, not only with their real estate needs and helping them find their perfect home, but also to help spread the word for worthy local causes that affect our family, friends, and clients. The need for organ donation is a dear cause to RE/MAX of Western Canada. By partnering with the WHL in this promotion, we helped raise awareness for the need for organ donation and support The Kidney Foundation of Canada.
During the 2019-2020 WHL hockey season, RE/MAX of Western Canada has partnered with the WHL and The Kidney Foundation of Canada to host 17 themed game nights – one per WHL team. At these games, players wear jerseys inspired by Hockey Night In Canada. The game-played jerseys will be auctioned off after the game, with proceeds donated to the Kidney Foundation.
Over $460,000 in proceeds were raised for The Kidney Foundation of Canada over the 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 WHL hockey seasons. Please help us make this season the most successful yet!
- Friday, January 17 – Edmonton Oil Kings
- Friday, January 24 – Regina Pats
- Saturday, January 25 – Prince Albert Raiders
- Friday, January 31 – Moose Jaw Warriors, Prince George Cougars, Red Deer Rebels
- Friday, February 7 – Brandon Wheat Kings
- Saturday, February 8 – Vancouver Giants
- Friday, February 21 – Lethbridge Hurricanes
- Saturday, February 29 – Swift Current Broncos
- Friday, March 6 – Kamloops Blazers, Saskatoon Blades
- Saturday, March 7 – Medicine Hat Tigers, Winnipeg ICE
- Friday, March 13 – Victoria Royals
- Saturday, March 14 – Kelowna Rockets
- Sunday, March 15 – Calgary Hitmen