[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Instead of being upset about the loss of sun rays let’s welcome the seasonal changes! Creating a welcoming fall entrance makes coming home when the skies are still grey or black a little more bearable. Since the season covers many holidays we wanted an entrance that will last the full season which is why this entrance is simple and sweet.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_gallery interval=”3″ images=”14795,14794,14793,14792,14791″ img_size=”large” onclick=””][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]What you need to begin welcoming fall:
- Photo Frame (We used a 5×7)
- Thick Card Stock (Cut to 5×7 size)
- Gold Pencil Crayon (or marker)
- Door Hanger – Something like this one
- Decorative Flowers (Pick ones you like at a craft store or dollar store)
- Pumpkins or Gourds
How to make:
- Start by creating a fall phrase that you’d like to see on the front step. We settled on “hello fall” you can use any one you like. Check out our pinterest board for ideas.
- Using a gold marker or pencil crayon write the phrase, and stick into the photo frame.
- Get outside and start piecing it together! We started by hanging a little burlap. then hooking the door hanger on top. We then started playing around with the floral arrangements and finished by adding the frame on top.
- Line up those pumpkins or gourds. Welcome fall, and smile every time you walk into that entrance way!
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]*This post is courtesy of the Toronto Home Shows blog [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]